Friday, July 3, 2009

Roasted Vegetable Salad

Roasted Vegetable Salad (Level 1)

I made up this dressing, I'd had something else in mind but didn't have all the ingredients so I winged it. This dressing is so absolutely good I can't resist it - I keep spilling it on my hands by accident as I make it up just so I can eat it! Last night I made an impromptu salad with roasted vegetables. We were just going to have roasted vegetables but I really wanted some of this dressing. So I roasted up some veggies and as they were cooking I lined 2 salad plates with baby spinach leaves. I stacked the roasted veggies up on the bed of spinach leaves, sprinkled on some feta and then SALAD DRESSING - yum.

Here is the recipe for the dressing - I can't figure out what to name it, My Addiction?

3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/3 cup brown sugar substitute (I use Whey Low Gold)
Salt & Pepper to taste

Mix the ingredients together with a wisk. Refrigerate.

Enjoy!
_________________
Foxye
Started Somersizing 01/03
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.