Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Meme

I've gotten this from several friends and fellow bloggers asking me to respond. If you haven't done this yet, I invite you to do it and share!

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? No tree
3. When do you put up the tree? I decorate the house between Thanksgiving and Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Yukky
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The game Mousetrap
7. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom - she loves anything I give her
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Squeeze - he hates anything I give him
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't do cards, my dog does and he does both - he gets over 100 cards from all around the world
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't say as she is still living and would kill me if she knew
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NEVER
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dessert
16. Lights on the tree? No
17. Favorite Christmas song? David Bowie & Bing Crosby White Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home and everybody comes to me
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? of course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? no angels
21. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? as soon as possible
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas songs over and over and over
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Red
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Standing rib roast
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? LOVE THEM!
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? Whipped cream
27. Favourite Christmas Carol? We wish you a merry christmas
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing? family & friends
29. A Christmas wish! a full stomach for every person everywhere around the world

Foxye
Jupiter Florida